Grooveshark LogoFew hours ago my friend Lakshan sent me a link to a site called Grooveshark. I know that there are plenty of sites available to listen to online music but I wasn't aware about this site. I just played a random song, it was loaded fast. Then easily found a recently released song.
It was pretty cool:)



What I liked about the site

  • User friendly and pleasant UIs
  • Easy to navigate
  • Loads fast
  • Lots of songs
  • Recently released music
From Wiki
Grooveshark is an internationally-available online music search engine, music streaming service and music recommendation web software application, allowing users to search for, stream, and upload music free of charge that can be played immediately or added to a playlist. Grooveshark streams 50 to 60 million songs per month, to more than 400,000 users. As of April 2009, its audience is growing at a rate of 2 to 3% per day.

Actually when you do a search for [listen to music online] it comes first.
So check out the site and love to see your feedback:)

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter