When I was checking requests on my Facebook (wiki) account this morning there were 43 Barn Buddy requests in my FB account and I was totally amazed. Is Barn Buddy the most popular game on Facebook at the moment? What is Barn Buddy?
Barn Buddy is a farming game where you grow your own crops and sell them for coins or you can steal others' crops or add bugs and weeds to their farms.

Barn Buddy Description

Barn Buddy Logo

Developer: TheBroth, Inc.

Description: Look after your friends' farms and grow some crops together! Or be naughty, steal their crops and add bugs and weeds to their farms. :) NEW! Now with guard dog!

Categories: No Categories


Barn Buddy Screen Shots



Barn Buddy Farm
Barn Buddy Intro
When considering my friend network on Facebook; yes it's the most popular game on Facebook at the moment.
But I did a search and found out that it is not when considering the entire FB userbase:)
But these 2 reports are contradicting.
  • In AllFacebook it says 'BarnBuddy is in no 40' and 'Who Has The Biggest Brain is in no 42'
  • In InsideSocialGames it doesn't include Barn Buddy at all, but Who Has The Biggest Brain is at 16th position.
So we can't get in to a conclusion based on these 2 reports. (But according to both reports 'Texas HoldEm Poker' is the most popular game on Facebook. So I got my answer:D)

Anyway both these reports are about 1 month old, so the current stats may be different. But by looking at the matrices( AllFacebook, AppData) we can see that it's gaining a lot of users and the numbers are growing at a good rate. I think that's why I received such a no of requests :D.

So should I also play Barn Buddy ? :)

1 comments

  1. Akila  

    13 July 2009 at 08:03

    I conducted a [small] poll asking about what is the most popular game on Facebook at the moment.
    The final result was "Barn Buddy" won gaining 40% votes. "Waka Waka" came 2nd gaining 36% votes.
    Thanks for all those who voted.



Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter