How to import Blog Posts as Facebook notes? This is a question some friends of mine asked recently. It is something I've been doing for quiet sometime (This service was enabled sometime ago). It's pretty easy. Let's see how to do it.
- First log in to your Facebook account and go to home page. There in the Applications area you can find the "Notes" link, and click on it. (If it does not appear there, you can view it by clicking more link)
- When you go to notes page In the Notes Settings area click on the link "Import a blog"
- In the Import a Blog page, enter your blog url and click on "Start Importing"
- The you will be directed to a page where you can preview the imported notes. At the bottom of that page you can see a button to confirm the import.
- Then check your "My Notes" area. You will be able to see all your imported notes. From now on whenever you publish a new blog post, it'll be automatically imported as a new note to Facebook.
Update (20.05.2009) : Here is a video :)