diGIT - The IT Magazine

I had the opportunity to contribute to diGIT - The IT Magazine (http://www.digit.lk/). diGIT was launched on 01st February 2009. As the editorial says "diGIT has just one mission and that is to dissipate knowledge to its readers"
It presents articles about latest technologies in the field of IT. It comes in 3 formats Web, Flash and PDF. User can read it in the desired format.
I'm glad to be there with other contributors and hope more and more people will be benefited from this

PS : I received this opportunity because of a post on my blog:)

Update : My articles - Beyond 3G, Current IT Trends, Current IT News

3 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    8 February 2009 at 13:50

    hi..thanks for sharing that info.

  2. තිලිණ  

    9 February 2009 at 18:19

    elaz :)

    check techkatha.com aso ! :)

  3. Akila  

    9 February 2009 at 20:21

    Thanks for your comments.

    Yes Thilina I had a look at it. Great work, keep it up. I should download that mp3:) And also hope to connect to it via Skype.



Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter